Thursday, February 16, 2012

Joe Rogan


My best friend is a huge Joe Rogan fan. I'm not sure when it started, but I'd imagine around the time he was introduced to hot knives (Which sadly I have never tried!). Yesterday he sent me a link to a Joe Rogan podcast. It's 2 hours and eight minutes long, and believe me it's worth it!
Graham Hancock is like a real life Indiana Jones, as Duncan giddily says at the end of the video. He was very interesting to listen to not only because of his intelligence, but because he is (or seems) open-minded and passionate. Originally a journalist, he's now an author of several books. I'm a little written out for today, so I'll give you some topics covered from my list of notes. These guys talk about so many different things you've never heard about, and I highly recommend making notes or pausing the video to look things up if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment